Current fees for nursery places are as follows:
Full Day (8am – 6pm)
£53 (includes 3 meals & afternoon snack)
Half Day (8am – 12.45pm)
£33 (includes breakfast & lunch)
Half Day (1pm – 6pm)
£33 (includes afternoon snack & tea)
The Nursery is open from 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. Closed between Christmas and New Year.
Funded places for children over 3 years of age are available. Please contact Little Farmers for further details and to book your space.
- There is a discount for second and subsequent children attending full time.
- Extra sessions and days are available, subject to availability.
- A minimum session of one full day per week or two half days per week.
- Fees are paid by BACS or cheque within 14 days off receipt of invoice.
- A contract between parents/carers and the nursery will be administered for the contractual sessions required and cost of these sessions
- Full policies and procedures for the nursery can be read on request at any time for further information on our setting.
- The manager reserves the right to charge £10 for every 5 minutes late after the end of a session time. Time keeping is important as it affects our child:staff ratio, registration and insurance conditions.
- These are just some of our terms and conditions and they are not exhaustive and subject to change.
If you decide to choose Little Farmer Childcare for your little person/s we will formalise this arrangement by completion of application form, a signed contract with full terms and conditions. Parents/carers will also be advised to read through our Policies and Procedures which are in a folder in the nursery.
Read our Terms, Conditions & Contract